1. How can I return and/or exchange an item?
You have 14 days to return any unsuitable items at your own cost.
The item must be returned in its original packaging to the following address and accompanied by the completed refund form (found at the bottom of this page):
Mosaert i/o Distrimedia
When we receive the parcel, we will credit your account. For PayPal payments, you will receive a refund in a few days. For credit card payments, you will be refunded within 20 days.
The procedure is the same for an exchange. Once the item has been returned, you can order again using the website’s standard procedure.
Please download and complete the form below
Refund form .pdf
2. Will sold-out items be reproduced?
All our capsules are produced in limited quantities to avoid overproduction. We never reproduce an item which is no longer in stock.
3. What size should I choose given that the brand is unisex?
Our sizing is standard. If you are in any doubt about which size to order, you can refer to the size guide on each product page.
4. Where do you deliver and what are the delivery times?
We deliver worldwide. We strive to send your package as soon as possible after the order is placed.
The delivery time varies depending on the country where the parcel is to be sent and depends on our logistics partners.
For your information, here is an estimate of the average delivery time depending on the country:
– Belgium/Netherlands/Luxembourg: 2 working days
– France/Germany: 2-3 working days
– Switzerland/Norway/UK: 5-10 working days
– Rest of Europe: 3-5 working days
– Rest of the world: 5-10 working days
5. What can I do if an item is faulty, missing or does not match my order?
Before starting any returns process, please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. How can I track my parcel?
Once your order is confirmed, you will receive an email with a tracking number which you can use to track your parcel.
7. Where do you produce your clothes?
Our clothes are produced in limited quantities in Europe. For more information on this subject, please consult the “ethics” page.